- £9.40 PH – £10.30 PH.
- Based in the Dewsbury area.
- Use of a FLT Counterbalance if you have a valid FLT licence.
- Use of pedestrian stacker if you have a valid licence.
- Keeping the manufacturing cells stocked with parts.
- Picking items from the warehouse.
- The ideal candidate will have an FLT Counterbalance licence.
- A Pedestrian Stacker license would be beneficial.
- A basic level of computer literacy is required.
- You must have a flexible approach to overtime.
- Warehouse experience is necessary.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own and with a team.
This role will require you to work a 2-shift rotating system:
Days: Monday – Friday: 06:00 – 14:00
Afternoons: Monday – Friday: 10:00 -18:00 / 14:00 – 22:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- There is an opportunity for overtime.
- Training possibilities with the prospect of promotion within the organisation.
- Free on-site gym and shower facilities.
- Free coffee at break times.
- Canteen available with full kitchen facilities.
The organisation is a renowned global leader in the motion and control technologies and systems. This has been achieved through having expert knowledge in major technological fields such as hydraulics, electro mechanics, filtration, and process control.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector