- £8.72 PH.
- Rate of pay will increase when taken on permanent.
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Based in the Rotherham S65 area.
- You will be operating a Manz machines to produce the company’s product.
- Loading/unloading the machine.
- To identify machine faults and report them.
- Involves heavy lifting.
- Working to targets.
- Ideally possessing some engineering or production/manufacturing environment experience.
- Have an eye for detail, strive for accuracy and respect quality in all aspects of the work.
- Be able to detect faults and report these to the relevant staff.
- Be flexible to work different shifts.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Must have safety boots.
- Monday – Friday: Day shift.
After Training Hours
- Must be able to work permanent nights, continentals shift and a 3-shift rotation.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Kitchen Facilities.
- Overtime available.
This Rotherham based company is well-known for their innovative products. They are a leading manufacturer within their market and have clients across the globe. They are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join their growing team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector