- £13 – £13.50 PH.
- Based in the Rotherham area.
- Temporary to Permanent position.
- You will be working in a small team, operating manual milling machines.
- You will be doing small batch work.
- Operating an XYZ control.
- You will be involved in reversing worn out samples and repair any damages brought into the workshop.
- Must have operated and set manual milling machinery previously.
- Previous manual workshop experience is essential.
- Must be able to use a Protrak Lathe and Proturn.
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy and quality.
- A flexible team player who can work outside their hours to ensure a job is completed.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must have the correct attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
Monday to Friday: 39 hours a week.
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday: 08:00 – 15:30
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Car park.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Annual pay reviews.
- 33 days holiday (including statutory days).
- On the job training for product knowledge.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Rotherham based company who are recruiting for a Manual Miller to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector