- £8.20 – £8.72 PH.
- Immediate starts available.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Doncaster DN3 area.
- Packing goods ready for despatch.
- Operating a shrink wrapping machine.
- Lifting various weights safely.
- Use of correct manual handling procedures.
- You will be required to pass a manual handling test before starting.
- Must have previous packing/manufacturing experience within the last year.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Must have good numeracy skills.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Positive work ethic, reliable, honest and committed.
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership of processes and responsibility for own workload.
Monday – Friday
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- 30 minute lunch break.
This long-established company based in Doncaster are experts in their field. This company invest in their employees, by recruiting and retaining the right people and fostering a company-wide team spirit, with regular and meaningful communication.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector