- Rate of pay depends on experience.
- Based in the South Kirkby area.
- You will be paint spraying products.
- You will be preparing products ready for despatch.
- You will be quality checking products.
- Product knowledge training given.
- Overtime available.
- Must have previous experience paint spraying onto various materials.
- Must be flexible to work shifts.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Must be willing to get involved in other aspects of warehousing and distribution.
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must be able to work individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must be a conscientious individual.
- Results orientated.
- Must be a dependable individual.
Monday – Friday
- Days: 06:00-14:00
- Afters: 14:00 – 22:00
You may be required to work the below shift whilst training.
- Days: 08:00 – 16:30
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in South Kirkby for a Paint Sprayer to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector