- £8.50 – £9 ph dependent on experience.
- Based in the Rotherham area.
- Temporary – Permanent position.
- The successful candidate will be required to operate a plasma cutter.
- Responsible for moving and handling various metals on site.
- Full training is provided.
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean, tidy and organised.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Good organisational skills are important for this role.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Previous steel experience would be advantageous for this role.
- FLT license is beneficial for this position.
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 16:30
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in Rotherham for a Plasma Cutter to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector