- £8.21 ph.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Responsible for filling containers, labelling, batching and mixing the products.
- This role will allow you to work in all areas of production and you will gain a vast amount of knowledge about the industry.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- The role is very manual labour based and will require the candidate to lift, push, pull and kneel throughout the day.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- You will need to be capable of locking and opening the site.
- Must have basic computer skills in order to create labels and control stock.
- It is important that you are a flexible individual.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to grow with the business and take on more responsibilities in the future.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 16:30
This reputable Doncaster company are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to join their close-knit team. They are looking for someone who will work and grow with the business to take on more responsibility as time goes on.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics