- £150 per day (CIS or Ltd).
- 6-12 month contract.
- Based in the Pontefract area.
- Taking deliveries.
- Organising workers.
- Communicating project progress to the customer.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery, and materials.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Monitoring operations and ensuring that the work is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Must have experience in multi trades, e.g., install and construction.
- Must hold a valid, in-date FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Must hold a valid, in-date FLT Reach licence.
- Must have an IPAF licence for working on a scissor lift.
- Must have a CSCS card.
- Health and Safety qualifications are preferred.
- First aid qualifications are preferred.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work well as an individual or in a team.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a site based in Pontefract who are recruiting for a Site Assistant to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector