- £230 per day (CIS or Ltd).
- 6 – 12 month contract.
- Based in the Pontefract area.
- To strip out existing conveyor systems.
- New installation of mezzanine structure and associated services.
- Daily liaising with clients.
- Client site management.
- Previous site management experience is essential.
- Experience in a commercial warehouse environment is preferable but not essential.
- Must have a SMSTS card or the equivalent IOSH Managing Safely card.
- Must have experience managing multiple trades, e.g., install and
- Must have commercial fit out experience.
- Must have an emergency first aid qualification.
- Must be excellent with all relevant site paperwork.
- Must be proactive.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a site based in Pontefract who are recruiting for a Site Manager to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector