- £180 – £200 per day.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Taking deliveries.
- Organising workers.
- Communicating project progress to the customer.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery, and materials.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Maintaining details and accurate site reports.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Monitoring operations and ensuring that the work is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Must have experience in multi trades, e.g. install and construction.
- Must have a SSSTS card or the equivalent IOSH Managing Safely card.
- Must hold a valid, in-date FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Holding a valid, in-date FLT Reach licence, is desirable but not essential.
- Must have an IPAF licence for working on a scissor lift.
- Must have a CSCS card.
- Health and Safety qualifications are essential.
- First aid qualifications are essential.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work well as an individual or in a team.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a site based in Doncaster who are recruiting for a Site Supervisor/Site Foreman to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector