- £8.21 ph.
- Temporary position.
- Based in the Worksop area.
- Responsible for unpacking bags.
- Will be required to sort through the contents of the bags.
- This role will involve manual handling.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks.
- Must possess good communication skills, be self-motivated and solutions focused, working as part of an agile team.
- Must have a hands-on approach.
- Must be flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Having the desire to work hard is a necessity.
One of our clients based in the Nottinghamshire area are currently looking for a Sorting Operative to join their well-established company. As a world leading manufacturer, this company also have warehouses based outside of the UK and supply their products to several manufacturing businesses across the globe.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Executive Search and Selection
Manufacturing & Engineering