- £8.50 – £9.18 PH after 12 weeks.
- Overtime available.
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Will be delivering medical equipment to the Sheffield area.
- You will also be responsible for fitting equipment if required.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Must be conscientious, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
- Must be a dependable individual.
- Must have a valid full UK driving license.
- You will ideally have a DBS Certificate.
Monday – Friday: 2 shifts on a rota basis.
- 08:00 – 16:00
- 12:30- 20:30
Flexibility with working hours is required for this position.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Kitchen Facilities.
- Car Park.
- Initial training is provided.
This Sheffield based community equipment service require a Van Driver for an immediate start on a temporary to permanent basis.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector