- £10 – £12.50 ph.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Must have MIG Welding experience and will be required to pass a weld test.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- Ideally should have fabrication experience including working from Engineering Drawings.
- Should be punctual, dedicated and self-motivated.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
- Experience working on commercial vehicles or plant machinery is desirable.
- Will need own tools.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 3:00pm (additional overtime available)
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- 32 days holidays including stats.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Onsite parking.
- Additional earning potential through company bonus schemes.
This Sheffield based company has 40 years’ experience providing a high-quality service to a variety of customers throughout the UK.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector