- £8.72 PH.
- Based in the Rotherham area.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Training and development given.
- Responsible for shrink wrapping products and pallets.
- Working on an automated computer system. You will be responsible for picking, packing, and labelling orders that are travelling along a conveyor belt.
- Responsible for carrying out regular quality checks on company products.
- Must have a good understanding of a computer picking system.
- Will be responsible for using lifting tools to move heavier objects and products.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative.
- Must be able to work individual with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Must be a conscientious individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Results orientated.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
- Must be a dependable individual.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
Monday – Friday
- Days: 07:00 – 15:00
- Afternoons: 12:00 – 20:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Overtime available.
- Car Park.
- Kitchen Facilities.
- Possibility of a permanent position.
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in Rotherham for a Warehouse and Picking Operative to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector