Great career opportunity based in the Doncaster area with excellent benefits:
- Opportunity to train on FLT and complete NVQ qualifications
- 31 days holiday including stats
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite canteen, showers and facilities
- Early finishes if job finished early (still paid full shift)
- Attendance bonus of up to £160 per month
- Quality bonus scheme
- Staff days out
- Pay NMW, will increase with progression
- Based in the Doncaster area.
- Temporary – permanent position.
- Responsible for picking and packing stock.
- General warehousing duties.
- Responsible for performing quality checks.
- Operating forklift truck (once trained).
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated, and career focussed.
- Good basic maths and English ability.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to perform manual duties at a fast pace
- Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous but not essential
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 18:30
This Doncaster based company are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their reputable team. They are the market leaders in their industry who have a genuine interest in their employee’s professional growth and development. This is a great opportunity for someone who is dedicated, and career focussed.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
Manufacturing and Production
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution and Logistics