- £8.21 – £8.72 ph.
- Temporary ongoing position.
- Based in the Middlewich area.
- Mark items with stock codes.
- Refer to pick reports for work orders.
- Ensure a clean working area at all times.
- Place orders on pallets for shipping purposes.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork.
- Locate items in the warehouse using location forms.
- Track and maintain inventory for all items in storage.
- Take accurate orders from customers of required items.
- Seal all pulled orders in shrinking plastic to ensure safety.
- Pull products from shelves and ensure they are not damaged.
- Transport pallets to loading docks and assist in unloading of items.
- Operate barcode scanners or pick forms during put-away processes.
- Load and unload shipments and place shipments on racking systems.
- Pack item kits in accordance to specifications provided by the customer.
- Perform stocking duties and ensure restocking of each product pulled from the inventory.
- Must have previous warehousing/manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to be successful in this role.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is a necessary part of this role.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Valid FLT license would be beneficial but not essential.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must have a flexible approach to work.
Monday – Friday
- Days: 08:00 – 16:00
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- 20 days annual leave plus stats.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a company based in Middlewich who are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work with their loyal and dedicated team. This company focus heavily on their excellent customer service, fast paced response and honest approach to business. Do you have the drive to work effectively within such a successful company?
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector