- £8.21 ph.
- Based in the Sheffield area.
- Required to manually move stock around the premises.
- Responsible for loading and unloading containers in the warehouse.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.
- Required to carry out general warehousing duties.
- Must have the ability to use own initiative to complete tasks accurately.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
- Previous warehousing experience is beneficial.
- Flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Having the desire to work hard is a necessity.
- Must have a hands-on approach.
Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 15:00 (job and knock sometimes)
*Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half.
This Sheffield based company are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their hard-working team. Our client is a reputable brand which has been delivering quality products for over 50 years. Do you have the drive to work hard with a hands-on approach? Apply today.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
- Manufacturing and Production
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution and Logistics
- Industrial Sector