- £8.72 PH.
- Based in the Dewsbury WF12 area.
- Picking stock in the warehouse.
- You will be strapping and wrapping pallets.
- Manually loading and replenishing production lines with raw materials.
- You will be responsible for using a forklift Counterbalance truck as and when needed.
- Must have a valid, in date FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Warehouse experience is necessary.
- Must have a flexible approach to overtime.
- A basic level of computer literacy is required.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own and with a team.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Car Park.
- Free coffee at break times.
- There is an opportunity for overtime.
- Free on-site gym and shower facilities.
- Canteen available with full kitchen facilities.
Days: Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
This Dewsbury based company pride themselves on their efficiency and professionalism. They are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative with FLT to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
- Executive Search and Selection
- Distribution & Logistics
- Industrial Sector